The Amansie West District of the Ghana Police Service is investigating the death of a 16-year-old final-year student of the Tweneboah Kuduah Senior High School (SHS).
The deceased, Daniel Osei Mensah, was allegedly stabbed by his attackers at Manso Odaho.
His body was found in a nearby bush in the area.
Meanwhile, the Police have picked up two persons, including a minor in connection with the incident.
According to police sources, the deceased who operates a motorcycle business at Odaho during school holidays is suspected to have seen the assailants in a nearby bush before he was attacked.
He was reportedly stabbed in the lower abdomen and chest, and was later clubbed by his attackers.
The incident which happened on Friday, August 5, has thrown the entire community into a state of shock.
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford