There was a fire outbreak at the private residence of the Minister for Lands and Natural Resources, Samuel Abu Jinapor on Friday, September 2, 2022.
The incident is said to have occurred around 11:30am at Adjiringanor.
In a video sighted by JoyNews, smoke was seen emanating from the roof of the house.
The video also showed personnel from the Fire Service at the scene of the incident, working to douse the fire.
While the cause of the fire is still unknown, available information indicates that only one room got burnt.
Again, no casualty was recorded.
Meanwhile, Mr. Jinapor is currently attending the largest African-focused mining conference in Perth, Western Australia.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- Playback: The Probe discuss Ghana’s gold-for-oil barter
- 2022 World Cup: ‘Black Stars still have a big chance of making last 16’ – Otto Addo
- My ex got married and I’m single and completely heartbroken
- Ghanaian Teacher wins Instill Education competition
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- Economic activity moderates – BoG
- Ghanaians have become too complacent about HIV – Ghana AIDS Commission boss
- As ‘father’ of the party, I don’t support any NDC executive aspirant – Mahama
- World’s longest-serving president to continue 43-year-rule
- Central University VC pushes for new legal education regime
- Hijab-wearing Nurses scare patients – Maulvi Bin Salih recounts discriminatory practices against some Muslims
- Multimedia’s HR Manager Raymond Larbie bags LLB
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Qatar 2022: Mixed reactions from football lovers as Ghana clash with South Korea
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- Mahama, Asiedu Nketia, other NDC gurus mourn with Ofosu-Ampofo
- 2022 World Cup: Jordan, Gideon Mensah start as Otto Addo makes three changes for South Korea clash
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive