The works of a laboratory scientist at the Maamobi Government Hospital in Accra in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic has emboldened him to take the bull by the horns.
Roland Srigboh was one of the first professionals who braved the odds to take samples of suspected covid-29 cases for analysis when Ghana begun recording cases of the disease.
At the onset when the country was grappling with the uncertainties surrounding the poandemic, Mr Srigboh was in the think of affairs
He is proud of his action and considers his role in mitigating the pandemic as critical.
In an interview with JoyNews, the laboratory scientist his wife’s struggle to come to terms with the development.
The Head of Laboratory at the Maamobi General Hospital tells Hannah Odame about the turn of events since he took the first sample.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full Text: Keynote speech by John Mahama on political financing in Ghana at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- John Mahama recommends Public Funding of Political Parties Bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- U.S. launches 5-year $5 million patnership with NHIA to improve quality of healthcare, digitisation, and access
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer
- Endeavour to build quality homes – GREDA to members
- Poverty is our enemy; peace and development are our objectives -VP Bawumia