Ghana Oil Company Limited (GOIL) has donated 50 beds to the Pediatric ward of the 37 Military Hospital in Accra.
The beds, valued at ¢250, 000 would help improve health care provision at the Pediatric Ward of the hospital.
Presenting the beds, Group Chief Executive and Managing Director, Kwame Osei-Prempeh, said GOIL will continue to support the government to provide assistance to health facilities to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of people are guaranteed.
He assured the company will remain committed to its Corporate Social Responsibility by assisting health care institutions in the country improve their operations and health care delivery, and implored the hospital administration to take good care of the beds .
He appealed to Ghanaians to always patronise GOIL’s fuel products especially the low sulphur content Diesel XP and Super XP RON 95.
Receiving the donation on behalf of the hospital, the Commanding Officer of the 37 Military Hospital, Brigadier General Azumah Bugri expressed gratitude to GOIL and affirmed that the donation will aid the hospital in providing better services to patients.
Present at the ceremony were Board Member of GOIL, Madam Angela Forson; the Chief Nursing Officer, Colonel Francisca Aba Amakyi; Chief Nursing Officer- Clinical, Colonel Patience Owusu Aidoo; Chief Nursing Officer- Administration, Colonel Rahinatu Alando; Officer in Charge- Pediatrics, Dr Emmanuel Abbey Quaye, Administrative Officer-General, Lt Col Alex Abiti and other hospital officials.
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
Time to come together and ‘break the 8’ – COKA advises NPP members
Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
Don’t start a conversation about the e-levy failing; it’s unacceptable – Kwaku Kwarteng tells the media
Let go of ’empty pride’, seek support from IMF – Dr. Ato Forson to government
Arise Ghana hit the street today to protest worsening economic conditions
University of Energy and Natural Resources host chemistry festival
Nancy Sam appointed new Tourism Ambassador for Miami-Dade County
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Playback: PM Express discuss the struggling E-levy
Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
‘E-levy was bound to fail from the beginning’ – Dr Ato Forson
2022 MTN FA Cup Final: Augustine Okrah apologises over headbutting incident
I looked strong outside; but was hurting within – Lady who turned lawyer after 11-year struggle
Land guards attack Dome residents, homes destroyed
“Slow down” on National Cathedral building, tackle poverty – Asabee