Gospel musician Cwesi Oteng was the bearer of sad news on Thursday, August 18.
The singer/songwriter announced the death of his mother, Margaret Esi Nketiah to his followers on social media.
Cwesi Oteng revealed that his mother passed away on Wednesday, August 17, 2022. This, he added, was after she suffered some complications following a short illness.
The musician called on his followers and friends to remember him and his family in their prayers.
Following the announcement, many celebrities took to the comment section to commiserate with Cwesi Oteng.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Playback: The Probe discuss Ghana’s gold-for-oil barter
- 2022 World Cup: ‘Black Stars still have a big chance of making last 16’ – Otto Addo
- Gunmen stop sermon and rob churchgoers in South Africa
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Access to Medicine Index ranks top pharmaceuticals globally
- Plans to secure gold for oil to be realised in March 2023
- Gbi Traditional Area installs Togbega Gabusu VII
- Mr Drew rocks Mallam-Gbawe at Seleey Concert ‘22
- ‘Nana Agradaa’ shares testimony after arrest
- Ghanaian Teacher wins Instill Education competition
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- Economic activity moderates – BoG
- Ghanaians have become too complacent about HIV – Ghana AIDS Commission boss
- As ‘father’ of the party, I don’t support any NDC executive aspirant – Mahama
- World’s longest-serving president to continue 43-year-rule
- Central University VC pushes for new legal education regime
- Hijab-wearing Nurses scare patients – Maulvi Bin Salih recounts discriminatory practices against some Muslims
- Multimedia’s HR Manager Raymond Larbie bags LLB