Government has commended the media for its dedication to developing Ghana-related content in celebration of the country’s independence this month.
The efforts of the media have not gone unnoticed, and the impact of the dedicated airtime to promoting Ghana and Ghanaian values has been exemplary.
A statement from the Information Ministry and signed by sector Minister Kojo Oppong-Nkrumah said, “Through your coverage, you have brought attention to Ghana’s rich history, culture, and people.
“You have showcased Ghana’s achievements and highlighted her potential for growth and development.”
Mr Nkrumah said, “The media’s efforts have helped to promote Ghana’s tourism and culture, and have helped in efforts to attract investors to the country.”
Government encourages more of such content is encouraged even beyond the month of March.
By doing so, we can continue to raise awareness of Ghana’s rich history and contribute to the growth and development of the country.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Mother arrested for assaulting 4-year-old child at Yeji
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Urban Roads Department to patch potholes on Kumasi roads in four weeks
- 2023 U-23 AFCON: Kamaldeen, Nuamah headline Black Meteors squad
- Tupac Shakur receives posthumous Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- School Feeding Programme: GH¢1.20 per child can’t provide nutritious meals – Public health expert
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I bought a new camera to shoot ‘Awieye Pa’ video – Empress Gifty
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Black Meteors depart Monday
- Stop attacking us when you have no grounds – EC cautions NDC
- World Oceans Day: Ghana’s Fisheries Alliance platform calls for promotion of environmental and ecological sustainability use of ocean resources
- 4-year-old boy hit and killed by car in Krachi East
- Greater Accra Regional Minister supports fire victims at Circle