The founder of Green Sports Academy, Dr. Donald Senanu Agumenu, has donated eight sets of jerseys, footballs and volleyballs to some selected Basic and Junior High Schools in the Ketu North constituency in the Volta Region.
This gesture happened during one of his familiarization tours in the district.
With a passion for sports and a love for charity works in society, Agumenu’s decision to assist these schools with the sporting items comes as no surprise.
The staff, parents and head teachers who received the items during the donations showed their gratitude and promised to make good use of them.
The schools to have received the items included; Kave JHS, Heheme Basic/ JHS, Kuli-Dzogbefui Basic School, Tamekorfe Primary School, Akpatoeme Basic School and Agborme E.P Basic School.
Green Sports Academy is a sports management organization that seeks to identify, harness and develop sports talents and facilities, to bring the best out of the Ghanaian youth.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion
- Second Lady calls for comprehensive development of children
- Include persons with mental health conditions in immunization programmes – MindFreedom Ghana to GHS
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians – Prof. Stephen Adei
- Directors of ‘The Woman King’ auditioned me for a role – Prince David Osei
- Government’s management of economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Supreme Court dismisses suit against GRA’s pay 30% before challenging Act
- If your music penetrates China, then you have done enough as an artiste – Kuami Eugene
- Playback: PM Express discuss Moody’s further downgrade of Ghana to junk status
- Chamber of Telecommunications outlines services to be affected by SIM deactivation
- Ernest Kojo Manu: Bumpy roads, illegal speed ramps posing serious threat to safety of road users
- Single spine is the most indecent salary structure – TUC
- Organised Labour revises demand for base pay increase to 65%
- Danny List urges black golfers to be more vocal to motivate young talents