Police have arrested a 27-year-old woman for allegedly beheading her husband at My God Village at Tei Glover, a farming Community near Akyem Bosuso in Fanteakwa South District of the Eastern Region.
The suspect, Rachael Tetteh was believed to have trailed Daniel Lartey, 35, who was on his way to the farm and allegedly cut off his head with a machete.
She allegedly used the deceased’s cutlass to commit the crime after pushing him down along the path to the farm.
JoyNews sources say the crime was committed after a misunderstanding ensued between the two on October 3, at about 7:30 am.
Police proceeded to the scene and found the lifeless body in a pool of blood.
Meanwhile, the body has been deposited at the New Tafo-Akyem Government Hospital morgue for preservation and autopsy.
- Commuters stranded as commercial drivers embark on indefinite strike today
- Ashiaman ‘trotro’ drivers and their conductors turn bus station into football ground
- Photos: Commuters stranded as ‘trotro’ drivers strike to protest fuel prices
- Playback: Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta addresses nation
- Commercial Drivers Strike: Aayalolo deploys 110 buses to mitigate effect
- Government directs GOIL to reduce price of fuel after meeting with transport unions
- ‘What was he drinking or eating before he went into that studio?’ Dzifa Gomashie asks Energy Minister
- ‘I’ve written to the Speaker with modifications to the 2022 Budget’ – Ken Ofori-Atta
- No agreement reached with Minority Caucus on E-levy – Finance Minister
- Social media reacts to nationwide strike by commercial drivers
Today’s frontpages: Tuesday, December 7, 2021
British High Commissioner to Ghana visits Root of Change Project beneficiaries in N/R
Asantehene joins Awuah-Darko family to celebrate Juabenhene
ECG shuts down Yilo Krobo office over threats against staff, property
Jackie Appiah celebrates birthday with residents of Kogni
Invest in research into Covid-19 treatment – Policymakers urged
Isaac Kofi Agyei: What will happen to price of fuel if government decides to listen to 16 driver unions?
Servaco PPS partners Captain One Golf Society for Charity Championship
Stunning Gray strike in injury time earns Everton comeback win against Arsenal
Ladystrikers’ head coach unhappy with officiating in Super Cup final
Two humiliating defeats for Hearts in Africa but where do they go from here?
Government commits to review taxes on fuel in Mid-year Budget after drivers’ strike – Abbas Imoro
Zongo Development Fund CEO honoured at 2021 Ghana Leadership Awards
GOIL expected to reduce fuel prices by ¢0.15 effective today – Kennedy Osei Nyarko
The Multimedia Group honored by Education Ministry, NTC for sponsoring Ghana Teacher Prize 2021