Hundreds of families in Kumasi climaxed the Christmas and New Year festivities at the plush Rattray Park where the fun-filled Luv and Nhyira FMs Family Party in the Park took place on Monday.
The event featured games, dancing sessions and other fun activities for children and their parents.
Meant to foster family bonding, the Frytol Luv/Nhyira FMs Family Party in the Park offered patrons the opportunity to destress, make merry and make new friends.
As usual, children enjoyed most part of the package, making the best of bouncy castles, electric trains, trampoline, horse riding and magic chairs, among others.
A tour into an aeroplane grounded at the Rattray Park put the icing on the cake for many children.
Their parents were not left out as they got the opportunity to participate in a special cooking competition. They competed with other families as they enjoyed live band performances.
Wilmar Africa, producers of Frytol, in the end, showered gifts on participating families.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Debt Exchange: Do not touch our pensions – TUC warns government
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Livestream: PM Express discusses African teams’ performance in 2022 World Cup
- Let’s collaborate to strengthen bargaining position on gold pricing – Lands Minister to South African delegation
- Economic Management Team has failed us miserably – Mona Quartey
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Don’t criticise people who give thanks to God! — Bishop Saah warns
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- GSTEP team transforming plastic wastes into plastic houses
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Virologist alarmed over typhoid drug resistance; says vaccine is needed
- 2022 World Cup: Morocco beat Spain on penalties to book quarterfinal spot
- Transforming women health leadership for improved health outcomes
- Not one pesewa of pension funds will be lost to Debt Restructuring Programme – TUC
- Building a Village Dream premieres Dec. 8 on Joy Prime