The General Secretary of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Johnson Asiedu Nketia has welcomed a new addition to his family.
According to him, Saturday, June 4, 2022, which marked the 43rd Anniversary of the uprising was a double celebration for him.
“My second child, who is a girl, gave birth to a bouncy baby boy on June 4 which was the same day we had the 43rd June 4 anniversary so it was a huge lotto for me. I am now a proud grandfather,” he happily revealed in an interview on Accra-based Okay FM.
Mr Nketia is married to Madam Vida Adomah and their marriage is blessed with five children.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- Cedi to witness mixed performance this week
- Kofi Jamar, Tulenkey set to perform at The Woods Bar & Grill today
- Leading NDC member describes Ofosu Ampofo as unfit to lead the party as Chairman
- Aviation safety awareness: Safety inspectors assure air passengers of safe flights
- Take Ghana’s economic challenges to God – Clergyman urges duty bearers
- Namibia select committee on budget in Ghana to engage parliament
- Kenya ministers to forgo a month’s pay in drought aid
- Namibia edges closer to having first female president
- Africa off course when it comes to HIV goals – UN
- Malawi begins first large-scale malaria vaccination
- ‘Don’t abuse your child out of frustration of current economic woes’
- Far-right killer stabbed in South African prison
- Nigeria police chief sentenced to three months in jail
- Martin A.B.K. Amidu: Games in Parliament – Speaker and Minority’s motion of censure
- Five remanded over unlawful possession of police uniforms, weapons
- Actionaid Ghana raises concern over reduction in kindergarten education budget