After over 15 years of being in the showbiz industry, actress Nana Ama Mcbrown says she is still relevant in the showbiz industry.
In an interview with JoyNews’ Becky, the actress reveals her dynamic nature and hard work has played an important role in that aspect.
“I see myself as a factory, and for somebody to build a factory, it takes passion. I’m a very productive person so I don’t get tired. Most of the time my work is always on the go. I move from one place to the other and it needs a lot of energy” she said.
Nana Ama Mcbrown who doubles as a TV presenter also acknowledged the love and support received from fans throughout her career.
According to her, she is always being celebrated by Ghanaians, an act of love that keeps her wanting to give back to society.
‘I feel the love from my fans. I’m not lying I feel the love everywhere I go. And I think it’s better for people to feel appreciated and get inspired. It’s not about the plaques it’s about the good words I hear every day and that’s how I think we all should be celebrated”
The award-winning actress and presenter has starred in a lot of movies including the recently premiered ‘Aloe Vera’.
- ‘Things to buy for Our Day’ – How a pupil’s petition to his mother became a national emergency
- Alleged $5m CJ bribe: Ogyeedom’s lawyer to answer 9 charges before GLC
- Our Day list: Oswald’s mother explains why her son mentioned Mrs Appiah
- Police arrest suspected criminals in swoop, retrieve weapons in Kumasi
- I will win hands down even against Asiedu Nketia – Assin North NPP parliamentary candidate
- Join ‘100-Cedis-a-month Club’ to build National Cathedral – Finance Minister urges Ghanaians
- National Cathedral to be commissioned on March 6, 2024 – Ken Ofori-Atta
- Our Day list: I have a habit of forgetting, that is why my son wrote a letter – Mother
- Our Day list: Naana Opoku Agyemang pledges iPad Pro to Oswald
- Energy Minister indicts ECG management, past boards, others for sad state of company
We are determined to make mining attractive – Mireku Duker
Our Day List: KiDi performs at Oswald’s school, gifts him a Samsung tablet
National Cathedral to benefit from impounded rosewoods – Jinapor
Our Day list: The power of social media in current dispensation
Brighton cat killer Steve Bouquet jailed for five years
Parliament approves Kissi Agyebeng for Special Prosecutor
Linking child slavery to Cocoa industry a dent in brand image – Solidaridad to West African countries
Ghana’s public debt stands at 77.1 per cent – Finance Minister
Do not give out MoMo details to government – Court to telecom firms
Mrs Appiah gets cake to go with the ‘Big Coke’ on ‘Our Day’
Ecobank’s pre-tax profit surges by 32% to ¢474m for H1-2021
Our Day list: Naana Opoku Agyemang pledges iPad Pro to Oswald
Government will use ‘One Million Job Initiative’ to solve unemployment
Most homosexuals in Ghana are bi-sexual – National AIDS/STI Control Programme Manager
Police impound 89 motorbikes, 4 tricycles at Techiman