American-Nigerian actor Olurotimi Akinosha, popularly known as Rotimi has revealed that he doesn’t get involved in social media personally, but rather leaves everything for his team to handle.
During an interview with Hitz FM, he explained that he rather give his team all the pictures and let them handle all his social media platforms.
“I don’t do social media. I just get my team the pictures and I let them do whatever because I do so many things, and to just stay on Instagram for me is like how can we move forward? How can we make money? So I don’t waste time, I check some fans I respond to because I’m grateful for it.”
The Power actor also said he doesn’t like to get caught up in all the social media hype.
“I think once I get caught up in all the comments like ‘Oh my God, you are too fine and all that,‘ that’s the beginning of the end.”
I realised that very early and that is one thing I have learned from 50 Cent, Jamie Foxx, and all these other guys who are like my big brothers.”
Rotimi landed his major role in the American crime drama television series Power created and produced by Courtney A. Kemp in collaboration with Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson.
- Losing our father was the price we paid for Ghana’s independence – Samia Nkrumah
- Ghana needs at least a decade to recover from DDEP – Agnes Abankwa
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Where is IGP Dampare in all of this? – Ghanaians quiz
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Celebrities react, advocate for release of arrested protestors
- Mohbad’s body exhumed for autopsy — Police
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Bridget Otoo, other reporters assaulted
- Use of brute force on protesters regrettable – NDC
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: 49 arrested for unlawful assembly – Police
- Angus Cloud’s cause of death revealed nearly 2 months after ‘Euphoria’ star dies at 25
- Inclusion of AU in G20 provides opportunity to push for reforms – Ken Ofori-Atta
- Sophie Turner sues Joe Jonas, demands kids be returned to England after being ‘wrongfully detained’ amid split
- India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates
- Africa should prioritise intra-regional trade to help ensure food security – AGRA president
- Strive to live up to Nkrumah’s ideals by fostering intra-continental trade – Mahama
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Arrest of protesters unnecessary, undemocratic – Naana Opoku-Agyemang