Dancehall artiste Grace Kaki Awo Ocansey better known as Kaakie has said she never regretted her decision to venture into music.
The ‘Skintight’ hitmaker stated that although she isn’t active on the music scene, the impact she made still brings her joy.
Speaking to Lexis Bill on Joy FM’s Drive Time show Tuesday, she said her absence from the music scene was because she is pursuing other dreams.
“I don’t feel any form of regret or pain. I feel that whatever we did at the time was fun and we made people happy. I don’t see it as a fall short or anything,” Kaakie said.
Kaakie admitted that music made her fufilled and will still remain a part of her life.
“Whatever we did at the time was fun and we all enjoyed it. We made happy and forget their pain but the of the day, music can never be taken away from me,” she told Lexis.
In January 2020, she tied the knot with her high school mate from Achimota Senior High School, popularly referred to as Kweku “Spider”.
She recently moved to the United States to join her husband after leaving obtained her nursing license in United Kingdom.
- Review e-levy rate to 0.5% with ¢300 daily threshold – Minority tells government
- Government’s ban on use of V8s in Accra, a mere sloganeering – Dr Theo Acheampong
- MPs converge at Volta Serene Hotel for post-budget workshop
- One arrested, others on the run after allegedly murdering police officer
- After 5 years of repackaging, Skuuls Reunion returns today at El Wak Stadium
- Photos and videos: HITZ FM Skuuls Reunion underway at El Wak Sports Stadium
- Indonesian woman’s body found inside python, say reports
- Government must be commended for reducing e-levy rate – John Kumah
- Sights and sounds: ‘Jama’ session, exciting skaters kick-start Hitz Old Skuuls Reunion
- Ghana is not serious about social progression and inclusivity – Prof. Bokpin
- Kuami Eugene, Eno Barony and Keche climax HITZ Skuuls Reunion’s return
- British Council urges student’s under IAU Programme to become good entrepreneurs
- LUV FM’s morning show team distributes about 1,000 pieces of sanitary pads to needy girls
- Photos and videos: Artistes thrill patrons at HITZ Skuuls Reunion
- Mbappe scores twice as France reach knockout stage
- Messi scores in vital Argentina win over Mexico
- Tullow Ghana reaffirms commitment to grow indigenous capacities
- Ghana’s 2023 Budget: A Missed Opportunity
- I hope Afriyie Barnieh will be used in one of the games at the World Cup – Hearts of Oak General Manager
- VP Bawumia launches $450m Gulf of Guinea Social Cohesion Project
- Gov’t promises more support to Ghana Police
- BoG pegs cedi depreciation to dollar at 54%
- Ghana’s reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in October 2022; trade surplus hits $1.87bn
- Average lending rate hits 31.40% in October 2022 – BoG
- Lynx Entertainment unveils kids sensation Afrapa