Legendary Ghanaian Highlife musician, Kwabena Kwakye Kabobo, famed K.K Kabobo, has revealed he has 16 children.
According to him, even though many people may be taken aback by the number of children he has, he believes it is small compared with other people.
The children, he explained, are from five women. KK Kabobo noted that he currently lives with one.
“As a man, it will be complete wickedness to have this number of children with one woman, so I have five women but two are dead,” he said on Accra-based Okay FM.
“The one I am with at the moment, Mrs. Eugenia Kwakye Kabobo has seven children; four boys and three girls, but I don’t want to mention the other women in order not to scare their husbands,” KK Kabobo added.
However, he went on to mention he has three children with gospel musician, Akua Serwaa Bonsu who is based in Germany now.
“One left for Mecca and I don’t know the name she uses now, but she has three who are also in America and the deceased mistresses also have their children which brings the total number to 16,” he added.
Mr. Kabobo indicated he takes a lot of pride in his children, adding they have now formed a team and they hold church services together.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Spain’s former King Juan Carlos wins partial immunity in ex-lover case
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Tema residents to experience 48-hour disruption in water supply
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road