Journalist with The Multimedia Group, Rebecca Tweneboah Darko known simply as Becky has been appointed Country Director for NEX 6STREAMS, a subsidiary of NEX Technologies.
NEX Technologies is a UK-based Ghanaian technology company owned by Austa Mireku Albright. The company is set to launch earbuds, Air Pods, and smart fitness watches in Ghana.
The CEO said Becky’s fascinating communication skills earned her the call-up to man the company’s operations for the Ghana team.
“I chose Becky because of her leadership potential and her attention to detail. She possesses great communication skills and she is very confident; She is a self-starter and her interpersonal skills are excellent,” Albright said.
Austa Mireku Albright also attributed Becky’s appointment to her networking abilities.
“Becky creates networks easily, blends well with and builds teams. She can adapt quickly to new environments and she is open to change. Putting people first makes her a great person to work with,” he justified.
Accepting her appointment, Becky expressed her determination to boost the fortunes of the company.
“It’s a good feeling that comes with lots of responsibilities. I am certain I will deliver and meet all the expectations. My expertise in good customer relationships and [my] sales prowess will go a long way in achieving the goals of NEX technologies.”
She is also positive that her appointment will bring confidence into the NEX brand.
“With my media background and the great relationship I have garnered over the years, I believe will be a highest selling point for NEX 6streams technologies. My position as a country director will also bring some sort of trust for the NEX brand because of my background as a media personality with one of the most credible and biggest media house in Ghana, The Multimedia Group.”
Becky is an entertainment journalist, producer and presenter at Joy FM, JoyNews and Joy Prime.
NEX Technologies is a technology company that is a new start-up company set up with the goal of designing and producing affordable consumer electronics in Asia with its partners primarily for the African market.
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Domestic Debt Exchange: Time ticks for bondholders
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- 1$ now ¢12.80
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- George Floyd: Ex-officer J Alexander Kueng sentenced for manslaughter
- Ukraine war: US says Iran now Russia’s ‘top military backer’
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Minority’s failed censure motion and Ghana’s debt exchange programme
- US sports journalist dies in Qatar during Argentina v Netherlands game
- Kweku Antwi Boasiako: Etymology of husband and wife
- World Cup 2022: Brazil ‘in pain’ after exit on penalties against Croatia
- World Cup 2022: Messi the master as Argentina beat Netherlands in chaotic Qatar classic
- Newmont Ahafo Mine recognised for spearheading Agricultural Development in Ahafo
- DBG participates in AADFI CEOs FORUM for African DFIs
- Kuami Eugene, Adina, Joe Mettle, Lasmid and others to thrill fans at 2022 MTN Carols Night
- Government to set up Agricultural Development Zone in Northern Region
- Remembrance yields praises —Elder Nana Amo Tobin
- How long does it take to fall in love?
- Ghana Cedi: From worst to best performer against dollar
- COVID-19: Vulnerable populations face higher burden of morbidity and mortality – Health Minister