As we get closer to the 65th Independence Day celebration of Ghana, there is a growing sense of patriotism in the air. One brand that is going all out for this year’s celebrations is Kass Towers.
The real estate brand that has become widely known as Accra’s most rewarding investment is looking to focus a lot of its activities on celebrating the whole month of March as Ghana month.
The celebrations started on the first of march with mounting Ghana’s flag on the building and lighting display on its iconic building in the Airport Residential area that can be seen all the way from the Kotoka International Airport.
The sales office for Kass Towers will also in the spirit of our nation’s independence celebrations give made in Ghana goodie bags to all prospective buyers who visit during the month of march is distributing int.
Speaking to a spokesperson for Kass Towers, she reiterated the need to celebrate Ghana for all the opportunities that exist as well as the peace and tranquillity that makes the country an amazing place to live and do business.
The activities for the month do not end with the building. The company’s official website, as well as social media headers, has been draped in kente designs to bring the celebration to the internet as well.
It is a big month for the nation and Kass Towers is making sure that it spends the month pushing a Ghanaian pride agenda.
They also want to wish all Ghanaians a very happy independence day. Let’s see if more businesses take a cue from this.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- Over 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Livestream: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame underway
- Mahama is a passionate advocate for women and young people – Joyce Bawah Mogtari
- Green Ghana Day: Parliament will not sit today
- GES suspends approval of Tug of War/Pillow Fight in schools
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Book of condolence opened for Prof Ama Ata Aidoo
- Anny Osabutey: Farewell and thanks for the memories, BBC Focus on Africa
- KCARP, Dredge Masters and others receive Excellence Awards
- Amaarae’s ‘Fountain Baby’ album out; set to become 1st Ghanaian to perform on NPR Tiny Desk
- I haven’t had any good sleep in 8 weeks – Kumawu MP
- I’m a ‘sugar baby’ — older men pay me to travel the world
- Alan Kyerematen launches donation platforms to support campaign
- Akufo-Addo commissions National Aquaculture Centre and Commercial Farms project
- Over 400 Ghanaian pilgrims to be airlifted to Saudi Arabia from Tamale