About 40 tenants have been rendered homeless after fire gutted a compound house at Anloga, a suburb of Kumasi.
The fire ravaged 13 rooms in addition to three shops over the weekend.
The fire victims have had to spend the night in an uncompleted building at the mercy of the weather.
They are hoping for an intervention from the National Disaster Management Organisation, NADMO.
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery