Choccywoccydoodah, a U.K. chocolaterie, specializes in gigantic, incredibly detailed chocolate Easter eggs.
The Hare family are a collection of three of the giant eggs, one of which weighs 100 kilograms -- roughly 220 pounds.
Details on the Hare family's eggs include chocolate carrots and cabbages, and even intricately crafted pictures on the wall
There is also a collection of four enormous Brighton Duck chocolate eggs. According to Daniel Collenette of Choccywoccydoodah, to purchase all seven eggs would be £100,000 -- over $125,000.
Last year's collection of three Easter eggs was worth about £25,000 or £10,000 individually -- over $31,000 and $12,000, respectively.
The shop also sells smaller options, including egg boxes containing five duck egg-sized chocolate eggs, which run at roughly £30, or about $38.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- FDA warns public against purchase of 'penis enlargement capsule,' others
- Are you getting too much sleep?
- How to spot a lie in a text message
- No more sleeping sickness; experts embrace Fexinidazole pill
- A common struggle: Living with the fear of fears
- How your diet causes body odour
- Are you micro-cheating on your significant other?
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?
- Low-carb diets may work by boosting calorie burn
- Goodbye 'gluten-free'? Celiac disease vaccine may make it possible
- How to stop comparing your relationship to others
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips