Palazzo is back this season!
Before in the 60s and 70s when the trend broke away, even men wore it.
Many countries have a different name for palazzo pants: whether ‘ baggy’, ‘flares’, ‘fela’, ‘bell-bottom slacks’, ‘capri pants’, they are in vogue now.
Palazzo is a high-waist long pant. It is cut with loose, extremely wide legged pant that flares out from the waist.
It still has that counterculture seductive appeal. Some have waistbands and are tight on the hips, so they hide and reveal the body at the same time.
Check out how our models rock palazzo pants with or without waistbands and crop tops.
These high rise pants are perfect for pairing with crop tops.
Also check out: How to dress properly on Casual Fridays.
Fashion designer, Cecil Duddley Mends and his CDM Fashion Couture team brought you these fashion ideas.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Drone Delivery Service: We are shocked at GMA’s inconsistency - Gov’t
- Medical drone project "inflated", "misplaced" -- Ato Forson insists
- Wife reads out husband’s affair texts instead of vows at wedding
- All of the best and worst love advice I learned from watching Christmas movies
- FDA hits beaches with tobacco, tramadol education
- Ghanaian doctor, German save life of a Ghanaian onboard KLM flight
- Posting children’s images exposes them to danger. This is how
- How sex bonds couples, and why sometimes it's not enough
- Mass Tilapia deaths recorded in Eastern Region
- The reason you sweat in your sleep
- Here's why you develop crushes, according to science
- South Tongu convenes over rising HIV incidence
- Female condom more pleasurable than male ones - GHS Boss
- Don't substitute robust medical supplies delivery system for drones – Think tank
- Do you believe in sexual destiny?