UK-based gospel artiste Mercy Balogun popularly known as Mercy B’s has launched her book on relationship 'Fall In Love With his Vision Not His Wallet'.
Using her biblical background, Mercy B lays out the best biblical principles for finding the right partner and maintaining a lasting relationship in marriage.
The book sought to answer questions about choosing the right partner, knowing if it is love or lust, the right person to introduce to your family and what the institution of marriage is.
She discusses what men and women want and highlights key elements for those who desire to enter into healthy relationships.
‘’Fall In Love With his Vision Not His Wallet’’ is a needed resource for everyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of enjoying a successful Godly relationship.
Mercy B is the youngest of 6 children and grew up in a Christian home full of life, love and music. She was recently in Ghana to receive an award from the Global Women Inventors and Innovators (GWISS).
With about 29 years of marriage experience to share, Mercy B said she put the book together to aid young women to enter marriage with the right mentality.
Below are some pictures from the launch
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Alcohol 'more damaging to brain health than marijuana'
- Tricky relationship signs that subtly tell, you should run!
- FDA warns public against purchase of 'penis enlargement capsule,' others
- Are you getting too much sleep?
- How to spot a lie in a text message
- No more sleeping sickness; experts embrace Fexinidazole pill
- A common struggle: Living with the fear of fears
- How your diet causes body odour
- Are you micro-cheating on your significant other?
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?
- Low-carb diets may work by boosting calorie burn
- Goodbye 'gluten-free'? Celiac disease vaccine may make it possible
- How to stop comparing your relationship to others