UK-based gospel artiste Mercy Balogun popularly known as Mercy B’s has launched her book on relationship 'Fall In Love With his Vision Not His Wallet'.
Using her biblical background, Mercy B lays out the best biblical principles for finding the right partner and maintaining a lasting relationship in marriage.
The book sought to answer questions about choosing the right partner, knowing if it is love or lust, the right person to introduce to your family and what the institution of marriage is.
She discusses what men and women want and highlights key elements for those who desire to enter into healthy relationships.
‘’Fall In Love With his Vision Not His Wallet’’ is a needed resource for everyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of enjoying a successful Godly relationship.
Mercy B is the youngest of 6 children and grew up in a Christian home full of life, love and music. She was recently in Ghana to receive an award from the Global Women Inventors and Innovators (GWISS).
With about 29 years of marriage experience to share, Mercy B said she put the book together to aid young women to enter marriage with the right mentality.
Below are some pictures from the launch
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Poor leadership hindering progress in quality healthcare outcomes - Dr Nsiah-Asare
- How many dates should you wait to have sex?
- Chirano Gold Mines fights cataracts, other eye defects with free eye-screening to residents
- Ghana’s TB case finding campaign gets logistical support
- Dr Kisseadoo writes: ‘What is true commitment?’
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, dead at 85
- Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo writes: What is true commitment?
- PHOTOS: Gov't secures 275 ambulances
- 5 relationship milestones that say it’s going well
- How Dr Ewura Adjoa is making impact in Ghana
- Married to a monster: How marital rape is killing marriages
- The 10 things you should know about your vagina
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol