President Akufo-Addo together with First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo today received the first dose of the 600,000 Covid-19 vaccines that arrived in the country on Wednesday.
The exercise, which included a similar one by Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia and wife, Samira Bawumia was aimed at boosting public confidence in the new vaccine procured for the citizens.
While the President took his vaccine jab at the 37 Military Hospital, the Vice President Dr. Bawumia was vaccinated at the Police Hospital.
Follow the livestream below:
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Spain’s former King Juan Carlos wins partial immunity in ex-lover case
- Cristina Fernández: Argentina vice-president found guilty of corruption
- Tema residents to experience 48-hour disruption in water supply
- Cyril Ramaphosa: How Arthur Fraser landed South Africa’s president in trouble
- PM Express Analysis: Paying more for Water & Electricity – A conversation with PURC Executive Secretary
- 2022 FIFA WC: Morocco takes charge of the African challenge after dumping Spain
- Public servants are justified in asking for increase in salaries – Minority Leader
- Police secures court remand for three persons involved in gold scam and robbery
- Banda Khalifa: The Manhyia Saga exemplifies a toxic work environment.
- Good Shepherd R/C JHS wins Junior Science and Maths Quiz 2022
- Masantewaa Emporium represents Ghana at Runway Dubai
- Ghana Muslim Mission commissions clinic for residents at Korle-Gonno
- Delay in speech development in children can be genetic – Speech therapist
- Tanzania to spend cash on schools instead of independence day
- Security guard gunned down on Tarkwa-Banso road