For car lovers, there is a great new show that is being premiered on JoyNews called Autozone.
The show, which is being co-hosted by Lexis Bill and Kojo Yankson is to inform its audience more news about cars.
So catch the show live on JoyNews at 4:30 pm on Saturdays and in case you miss it, watch its repeat on Sundays, 5:00 pm.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- ECG recovers GH¢18.5m out of GH¢46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- Rapper Edem hints at contesting NDC parliamentary primaries
- Slut Boy Billy: a rap prodigy breaking norms, making strides
- Why the Tema Motorway is a death trap
- Peter Obi kicks off legal challenge to Nigeria election result
- Dr Akoto Osei’s death a shock to the whole nation – Speaker
- Gwyneth Paltrow expected to appear in court over ski crash case
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- Davido is back with new album ‘Timeless’, set for March 31
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Female farmers less likely to leave crop residues to decompose – KNUST research
- Drivers in Kumasi speed on weekends – Research reveals
- Implement existing laws to protect consumer – CUTS urges regulators
- Ghana’s “investment hub” agenda demands an open-minded tax administration