The business edition of PM Express tonight hosted the Deputy Minister of Finance, Dr. John Kumah on plans to recover the economy and efforts to get an IMF Programme for Ghana.
The government has already held a meeting with some officials of the IMF to secure a deal for the country.
The IMF Managing Director, Kristalina Georgieva in a close-door meeting with President Akufo-Addo during the Africa Adaptation Summit stated that a deal between Ghana and the IMF should be reached and finalized before the end of the year.
Tune in tonight on the JoyNews channel for insight into how government plans to recover the economy.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Ghanaian nurses to work in UK under new deal – Agyemang Manu
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- All Agenda 111 hospitals cannot be completed by 2024 – NPP MP
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- IMF is getting cold feet on deal with Ghana – Ricketts-Hagan alleges
- Prof. Kwesi Yankah: The curse of penalties: Dede Ayew
- Man jailed 21 years for shooting Lady Gaga’s dog walker
- Biography of Prof. Justice Henrietta Mensa-Bonsu to be launched in Accra
- Fifa opens disciplinary proceedings against Uruguay FA and four players after Ghana clash
- No more airplane mode – EU to allow calls on flights
- Huawei equips 500 traders with Financial Technology￼
- UK consumers tighten belts before Christmas as cost of living bites
- So many people in Ghana camp at the World Cup may have been a distraction – Osei Owusu Bempah
- 9 drown during baptism ceremony in Johannesburg
- ‘It is injurious to pension contributors’ – Chamber of Corporate Trustees reject Debt Exchange programme
- Schoolgirl killed in knife attack in Germany
- Withdraw inclusion of pension funds from debt exchange programme – Nurses and Midwives to government
- YEA increases monthly allowances for Community Protection Assistants
- Agric Minister begins tour of Northern Ghana
- Don’t always go after white collar jobs, venture into farming – Asantehene tells youth, traditional leaders
- 86 kidnappers renounce violence in Niger