The Easter edition of the Luv FM Family Party in the Park promises to be super exciting, as families ready to join in the fun of the season.
Organisers say the event, slated for Easter Monday, 18th April, 2022, at the Rattray Park, will have everything for the young and old.
Easter as one of the most anticipated seasons on the Ghanaian calendar, comes after 40-days of fasting and prayers in some churches.
The season, often celebrated by Christians, is characterized by conventions in remembrance of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
After all the prayers and religious activities, all roads will lead to the Kumasi Rattray Park.
The New Year’s edition saw families bonding and making merry.
Event organizer, Eric Inkoom, is promising a more exciting and bigger event this Easter.
“The New Year’s edition still had some COVID-19 restrictions partially imposed, but this time we are bringing the biggest swimming pool in Kumasi.
“This edition promises to be amazing. It’s going to be fun. So bring the kids to come swim in the pool and make some new friends,” he said.
Let’s make a date at the Rattray Park on Easter Monday for the biggest family gathering in Kumasi.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year