Former President, John Dramani Mahama has appealed to Ghanaians to donate ¢10 through mobile money to support the National Democratic Congress (NDC)’s upcoming national congress.
Mr. Mahama made the appeal in a Facebook post on Wednesday, December 7.
According to him, the donation is not limited to only party folks but all Ghanaians.
“I am inviting 500,000 willing Ghanaians, NDC supporters, sympathisers, and friends to donate a minimum of 10 Ghana Cedis each to help us fund the congress. You don’t have to be a member of the NDC to donate.
“Please donate via MoMo number 059 860 4199. Or pay into the NDC Congress Account at the GCB Bank. Account Number: 13-9113-00-00-837. If you want to arrange other forms of support, please send me an email- firstname.lastname@example.org”, Mr. Mahama appealed.
The 2020 Presidential Candidate of the party explained that this has become necessary due to the need to transport various constituency, regional executives to Accra and accommodate them.
He revealed that a total of 10,936 delegates from 275 constituencies are expected to participate in the congress.
The congress, which will be held on December 17, 2022, at the Accra Sports Stadium is under the theme, ‘Rallying for victory 2024; Ghana’s hope’.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday, January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?
- Woman arrested for enrolling as high school student
- Ukraine declares war on its other enemy, corruption
- Minority leadership reshuffle: Issue too delicate for Mahama to intervene – Lecturer
- Tyre Nichols: Biden urges calm ahead of police beating video release
- Australian Open: Novak Djokovic beats Tommy Paul, Tsitsipas sees off Khachanov