Premier League rivals Manchester United and Liverpool will face each other at Old Trafford in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Non-league Chorley will host Premier League Wolverhampton Wanderers after beating a depleted Derby County in the third round.
League Two Cheltenham Town are set to welcome Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City to Whaddon Road.
The fourth-round ties will be played the weekend of 23-24 January.
Crawley Town, who celebrated a famous 3-0 win over Leeds United on Sunday, will travel to Championship side Bournemouth in the next round.
Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham will face Wycombe Wanderers at Adams Park, while Fulham take on Burnley in an all-Premier League tie.
In the draw for the fifth round, Chorley could be rewarded with a tie against 14-time winners Arsenal if the National League North side overcome Wolves and the Gunners beat either Southampton or Shrewsbury.
David Moyes could return to former club Manchester United in the last 16 if his West Ham side beat National League Stockport County on Monday and United seal victory over Liverpool in the fourth round.
The ties for the fifth round will take place as midweek matches between 9-11 February.
FA Cup fourth-round draw
Cheltenham Town v Manchester City
Bournemouth v Crawley Town
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest
Manchester United v Liverpool
Southampton/Shrewsbury v Arsenal
Barnsley v Norwich
Chorley v Wolves
Millwall v Bristol City
Brighton v Blackpool
Wycombe v Tottenham
Fulham v Burnley
Sheffield United v Plymouth
Chelsea v Luton
Stockport/West Ham v Doncaster
Brentford v Leicester
Everton v Sheffield Wednesday
FA Cup fifth-round draw
Fulham/Burnley v Bournemouth/Crawley Town
Manchester United/Liverpool v Stockport/West Ham or Doncaster
Sheffield United/Plymouth v Millwall/Bristol City
Chorley/Wolves v Southampton/Shrewsbury or Arsenal
Barnsley/Norwich v Chelsea/Luton Town
Everton/Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe/Tottenham
Swansea City/Nottingham Forest v Cheltenham Town/Manchester City
Brentford/Leicester v Brighton/Blackpool
- Korle-Bu doctor poisons colleague’s water with HIV blood
- Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
- #FixTheCountry organisers exhibited ‘bad faith’ during National Security meeting – Godfred Dame
- National security cloned #FixTheCountry protester’s mobile phone – Barker-Vormawor alleges
- #FixTheCountry: How an IGP meet-up turned into a ‘Cabinet Meeting’, without the IGP – Convenor reveals
- Ghana loses $200m to untapped online forex trading market
- Prince Misizulu named next Zulu king amid family feud
- #FixTheCountry: Convenors of protest disappointed in Supreme Court over hearing scheduled for June
- Akufo-Addo has not lived up to expectation – Kofi Bentil
- It will be hypocritical for Akufo-Addo to prosecute leaders of Christ Embassy’s ‘Pneumatica Night’ – Sammy Gyamfi
Ghana recorded 10,684 newborn jaundice cases in 2020
Takoradi Technical University establishes Cyber-security Centre
Covid-19 remains a threat to national security – Interior Minister
Armed robber nabbed in Tema
Driver arrested for robbery at Gindabor, 5 others on the run in Savannah Region
We tried to have children for about 10 years – Ebo Whyte’s wife recounts
Teachers call for improved working conditions
Aguero misses penalty as Chelsea’s win makes Man City wait for title
Bayern celebrate winning ninth straight Bundesliga title with 6-0 victory
Atletico stay top after draw at Barca
It’ll take time for government to get economy back on track – Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
IntelAfrique: Part 1 – Race to NPP flagbearership
Enimil Ashon: What is $25m to a cockroach!
Bawumia’s response to #FixTheCountry campaign not a solution to issues raised – Ofosu Kwakye
#FixTheCountry: How an IGP meet-up turned into a ‘Cabinet Meeting’, without the IGP – Convenor reveals