Coach Mauricio Pochettino is to leave Paris St-Germain following talks with the club at the end of last week.
PSG are still to make a formal announcement but it is understood the former Tottenham manager, 50, will not serve the final year of his contract.
Zinedine Zidane, Jose Mourinho and Nice coach Christophe Galtier are among those linked with replacing Pochettino.
PSG regained the French title last term but the Argentine failed to lead them beyond the Champions League’s last 16.
Although they were beaten by eventual winners Real Madrid, PSG held a 2-0 aggregate advantage with less than half an hour remaining in their second leg.
Pochettino claimed the first trophies of his managerial career with PSG – the 2021 Coupe de France and 2022 Ligue 1 title – but the club’s hierarchy felt that was the minimum he should achieve given the squad at his disposal.
The ex-Spurs manager was considered a potential replacement for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United before they appointed interim boss Ralf Rangnick and then Solskjaer’s permanent successor Erik ten Hag.
- Yaw Tog gifts Stormzy’s mum after Global Citizen Festival showdown
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Ghana’s public debt was 80% to GDP during Covid-19 pandemic; we’ll help restore macroeconomic stability – IMF
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- GPLwk3: Amankwah rescues Hearts in Super Clash, Legon Cities win in Tamale again
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- We refuse to admit that Black Stars’ glory days are no more – Jerome Otchere
- Super Clash: Kotoko and Hearts share spoils in Kumasi
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Foreign investors own ₵31.7bn of Ghana’s debt securities on GSE
- RTI: Requesting information sometimes difficult because public servants are stuck to their old ways – Dr Adjin-Tettey
- Super Clash: Fans want Samuel Boadu’s head, threaten to storm Hearts’ training grounds
- Ghana’s economy to take almost 6 years before full recovery – Professor Bokpin
- From Eric’s Diary: Woes of Bolt and Uber drivers- a problem that requires public policy
- GACL’s position that it doesn’t know how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing is nonsense – Murtala
- Amaja Tubular Services commissions 2-unit classroom block at Kwamekrom in Ahanta West
- CSIR–PGRRI introduces farmer varieties of Bambara groundnuts for trials by farmers in Upper East
- We’re learning more about Afrobeats amid push of category in Grammys – Recording Academy CEO
- Laryea Kingston urges Otto Addo to maintain the three back system against Nicaragua
- Ghana will not default on loans repayment despite Fitch downgrade – US-based Associate Professor
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- Hilda Hanson-Nortey aka Dede￼
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Capital base of insurance firms grows 33% to ¢3.8bn in 2021