McDan Aviation is launching its private jet charter services, complete with an exclusive terminal, on January 28th, 2022 at Terminal One, Kotoka International Airport, at 5 pm.
As privacy and safety become increasingly important for global travellers due to the Covid-19 pandemic, McDan Aviation recognises the need to provide private jet services to help commuters minimise touchpoints, avoid busy terminals and glide through security hassle-free.
CEO and Chairman of McDan Group, Dr Daniel McKorley said “We’re going to deliver comfort and convenience to our clients and serve them with the highest levels of operational expertise and personable customer service.”
“Our special services will offer customers a wonderful, best-in-class transportation experience.”
First of its kind in the sub-region, McDan Aviation’s private jet services will cater to high-end clientele with a sense of optimising luxury, and for corporate executives seeking to leverage quick and efficient commute for the purpose of business.
Some special services that customers will enjoy include;
- Separate entrance and guarded parking place provide the maximum comfort, safety and
- Executive Protection and Escorting.
- Customs and passport checkpoints equipped with the newest equipment and operated
accurately and promptly.
- Duty-free shop.
- Cosy lounge and waiting rooms; where guests can relax and enjoy the snacks and coffee,
or read the latest news.
- Private rooms for VVIP clients,
- Comfort Maybach cars for passengers’ transportation on the apron.
- Photos of Asamoah Gyan’s ¢150k customized Caveman watch surfaces online
- Education Minister fingered in $1.2 million ‘phantom’ training scandal
- ‘Owoo family does not exist in Osu; it is a scam’ – Member of Osu stool
- Homes with concrete floors adding to effects of flooding in Accra – Civil Engineer
- Another rainstorm to hit Accra, Cape Coast, and other towns tonight – GMet
- Remove structures obstructing free flow of water immediately – Akufo-Addo charges MMDAs
- Otto Addo names Ghana squad for Madagascar, CAR and four-nation tourney
- Some Christian leaders are not speaking against pervasive corruption because they have been bribed – Prof Martey
- Songs Akufo-Addo should have on his playlist if he truly cares
- More public officers are going to be caught in this web – Martin Kpebu on investigations into Sir John’s will
Inflation is not only problem; address weak structural fundamentals of economy – IEA to government
‘We are equal and should be treated same’ – Kuami Eugene reacts after Edem opens up on discrimination
KiDi talks about his keyboard named Chloe in Grammys interview
Actor Kevin Spacey charged with sexual assault
Parliament does not have the wherewithal to fund some operations – Speaker Bagbin
#SeeSomethingSaySomething among top trends on Twitter after government launched campaign
Muntaka Mubarak cautions against expulsion of three absentee MPs
9 things you should do to avoid stroke
Dr Agnes Kalibata: Inadequacy and fragility of food systems becomes more apparent with every food crisis
Education Minister will be summoned in connection with $1.2m ‘phantom’ scandal – Dr Apaak
Bole SHS Assistant Headmaster arrested for reportedly raping student
Supreme Court orders AG to file statement of case on Minority’s E-levy suit within 14 days
Privileges Committee postpones Adwoa Safo’s hearing
John Dumelo calls for immediate measures to address unemployment
‘See Something, Say Something Campaign’: ‘Stop the prank calls to emergency number – National Security Ministry