Rapper Medikal has announced that he will tie the knot with his girlfriend Fella Makafui.
The wedding, he said at a show during the weekend, will come off on Saturday, March 7.
However, many of the artiste’s fans and followers are questioning if this announcement could be a stunt the couple are trying to pull.
Fella then Medikal do ah nobody dey mind them again.
You think you can just make a prank on Ghanaians then still expect us to take you guys serious again. lol
— Toast Upâ• (@ttoast_up) March 1, 2020
This is not the first time Medikal and Fella Makafui have been accused of deceiving the public about their relationship status.
In late January, Medikal in his song ‘El Chapo’ made statements that suggested his relationship with the actress was over.
“Somebody tell Fella I’m sorry, I know say people go bore me but I still go fight for love, Chuck Norris I still love you, you’re my baby,” he had said.
MDK marry this early. E go surprise me oh hard guy wey de marry early like this
— Evans Amoah (@Kwekuevans7) February 29, 2020
However, an engagement invitation of the couple has been released.
The ceremony, according to the invitation, will take place at 10 am at Adjiriganor.
- Four charged for violating restrictions on public gathering at Christ Embassy ‘Pneumatica Night’
- #FixTheCountry protestors counter injunction with #NameAndShame campaign on social media
- What is the big deal? – Brigitte Dzogbenuku on WGHS refusing to let students fast
- I had sex with a goat, masturbated 6 times a day – Male victim of sexual abuse recounts
- Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
- Methodist Church stands by its objection to GES directive to let Muslim students fast – Bishop of Northern Accra Diocese
- Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
- Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
- Ghana takes delivery of 350,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Dominic Ayine questions independence of judiciary
Power outages: Board’s approval needed for compensation to begin for affected consumers – PURC
PURC to work out compensations for consumers affected by power outages
King Promise announces signing to 5K Records/Sony Music UK
PURC concludes investigation on recent power outages
Some MPs ignore parliamentary duties; always chasing for contracts to survive – Majority Leader fumes
20 arrested in Atewa forest aren’t national security operatives – Oppong Nkrumah
No more compilation of Voters Register from scratch – CODEO recommends to EC
Eno Barony adds her voice to #FixTheCountry campaign
Great Olympics score late to end WAFA’s 6-year home unbeaten run
Nexvelsoft Ultimate Passco mobile app for studying WAEC past questions updates its features
NIC to begin pilot programme to tow broken down vehicles in Accra
EC must review processes leading to 2020 election results collation – Akoto Ampaw
Ban on mining in forest reserve and water bodies yielding results – Lands Ministry
NSMQ 2021: 3-man Sandema SHTS team without supporters, books place in final U/E qualifiers
Sylvester N. T. T Addy (PhD): What to expect now that Ghana’s Plant Variety Protection law has been passed