A man believed to be in his forties has been found dead in a bush at Asante Akyem Mamponteng in the Ashanti region.
The body of the man who went missing for weeks was found lying at the entrance of the farm he went to tap palm wine in.
Family members told Adom News that he was just recovering from sickness when he went missing.
According to Nana Kotoka, one of the family members, Francis was admitted to the Juaso Government Hospital but later he ran away.
He said the man left home to his farm and for several weeks, he never returned before they found his body on his farm.
Police in Asante Akyem Ofoase have since buried the body with investigations underway.
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- There is no biometric record of Victor Kusi Boateng in our database – NIA tells Ablakwa
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Krobea Asante violent disturbances: 43 suspects granted bail
- Security experts advise risk assessment to avert reprisals at Kofrom
- Schools in Tema yet to receive JHS Two textbooks – GNAT
- Use Mid-Year Budget Review to cut expenditure to complement DDEP – Prof. Mensah
- ‘It’s time to turn the chapter’ – Kamaldeen Sulemana on Southampton move
- Boomplay to celebrate African Music Excellence at the 65th Grammys with free subscription
- Apple sales in biggest fall since 2019
- Krachi East: 600 NPP delegates declare support for Bawumia
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Gunmen kill police chief, 7 others in central Nigeria
- 8 best educational shows for kids of all ages
- Court grants bail to 30 ‘commercial sex’ accused persons; 4 cautioned
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Ecobank wins Best Place to Work in Africa 2022 Award