GRAMMY Award-winning band Morgan Heritage is out with a new African-inspired song titled ‘We Like Dat’.
This comes a few days after the band announced its African tour.
Unsurprisingly, the band chose an Afrobeats production to go with the new song indicating their readiness for their full-scale African Tour.
The single is definitely one for the dance floor and it sets the tone for what fans should expect from the band, who are currently on their Europe Tour.
The song is out across all music streaming platforms via https://fanlink.to/WeLD.
The release of We Like That feeds into Morgan Heritage’s forthcoming Island Vibes African Tour (IVAT) which they describe as a gift to the motherland.
IVAT kicks off on October 1 in Johannesburg, South Africa, and will take the acclaimed performers to several nations across West, Central, East, and Southern Africa over an 8-week period.
It will be produced and managed by RAVE, a Pan-African live events mavericks, and Morgan Heritage’s CTBC Music Group.
- Player Ratings: Black Stars suffer 3-0 defeat to Brazil
- Police fire tear gas to disperse protesting final year UEW students
- Obaapa Christy has hidden our last child from me since he was 2 – Ex-husband
- Otto Addo names Black Stars line-up for Brazil friendly
- Brazil’s first half brilliance ensures 3-0 victory over Black Stars
- Otto Addo admits Brazil selection gaffe, pledges to do better
- Aliko Dangote reemerges as world’s 74th richest billionaire
- US Embassy to clear student visa applications backlog
- Usher and SZA tour Accra ahead of Global Citizen Festival
- Playback: Newsfile discuss Ghana‐IMF engagement
- Brazil 3-0 Ghana: Ten things we learned
- GITFiC launches book on AfCFTA
- We’re poised to minimise debt restructuring’s impact on financial systems – Finance Ministry
- Black Sherif releases date of his debut album titled ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Voter registration: EC’s recalcitrance poses the biggest threat to Ghana’s democracy – Sam George
- Hasaacas Ladies announce marquee signing Firdous Yakubu from Ashtown Ladies
- EPCG Divine Grace Parish donate to shore up KATH blood bank
- Close down schools in Bawku over insecurity – Heads of basic schools urge GES
- Brazil exposed set piece weaknesses that Ghana has to address before the World Cup
- Joel Bortey: Tough loss against Brazil but there is time to work on mistakes
- Rockson-Nelson Dafeamekpor: Law school exam leak – GLC’s IEC must be dissolved
- Ghana card has become a tool to infringe on peoples rights – Bright Simons
- Thomas Partey’s late exclusion from Brazil clash was precautionary
- Slamm Foundation launches Nimde3 App that teaches IT skills in local languages
- Brazil 0-3 Ghana: How Brazil floored Black Stars in first half horror show