The Member of Parliament for the Keta Constituency, Kwame Dzudzorli Gakpey has been attacked once again.
Suspected armed robbers, Sunday dawn, attacked the Rootsenaf Gas filling station belonging to the MP at Satsimadza near Agbozume on the Accra-Aflao road.
The robbers who inflicted a gunshot wound on the security man on duty also made away with an amount of ₵7000, a pump, and other items.
According to the MP, the robbery was carried out using a pistol that was stolen from him last year.
This is the second time the MP has been attacked since the December 7, 2020 election.
A few weeks ago he was attacked in his Anlo Afiadenyigba residence by some unknown gunmen.
The gun-wielding thugs succeeded in inflicting injuries on Mawuli Gakpey who was subsequently hospitalized.
His mother and other family members were also attacked and brutalized
Following the latest incident, the MP has called for urgent and swift action from the Police to bring to book the thugs endangering his life and livelihood.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid