Actress, Nana Ama McBrown’s daughter is three years old today.
Taking to Instagram, the TV presenter shared numerous photos of her daughter, Maxin, nicknaming her “My African Doll”.
Nana Ama prayed and asked God to bless the young girl. “I Bless You. I Love You. God Bless You,” she wrote.
Maxin and her mother both wore Kente in some official photos taken to mark the occasion.
The three-year-old in other photos was dressed like a princess in her blue outfit.
Maxin is Nana Ama’s first child. The actress, it was revealed, welcomed her in 2019. It was her perfect way of silencing critics who had taken subtle jabs at her after she married Maxwell Mensah in August 2016.
Nana Ama McBrown gave birth in Canada, where she had travelled to together with her husband in late 2018.
Later in the year, she made an emotional revelation of how she struggled for two decades to have a child.
She recounted the agony she endured from family, friends and society because she was childless.
In an emotional Facebook Live, Nana Ama McBrown urged woman going through similar challenges not to give up. She advised such women to rather count on God just as she did.
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Ghanaian nurses to work in UK under new deal – Agyemang Manu
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- Ban on V8s in Accra; who is going to monitor? Mahama quizzes government
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Ghana records $4.7bn in remittances in 2022, maintains 2nd position in Africa
- Treasury bills exempted from debt exchange programme – John Kumah
- QNET launches Direct Selling Disinformation Centre
- Trading of all Soya beans must pass through Ghana Commodity Exchange – Commodity Brokers Association
- CWEIC Deputy Chairman advocates deliberate intra-trade among member countries
- Ghana invites eligible holders to exchange ₵137.3 billion of domestic notes and bonds
- Ghana needs a new crop of patriotic leaders to restore its glory – Fiifi Fiavi Kwetey
- Target children and not adolescents for typhoid vaccination – Dr. Nsiah Asare urges scientists
- 10th edition of Tech in Ghana conference ends in Accra
- Bitcoin Technology Center opens to educate local community in Ghana
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s Debt exchange programme
- Jospong Group begins 2022 service of thanksgiving
- Success of Free SHS policy should be measured by the end results – GES
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- Good Roll launches bamboo T-roll in Ghana
- YEA increases CPA allowance by 40%, set to recruit 35,700 personnel in 2023