Actress and TV presenter, Nana Ama McBrown, has thanked Ghanaians for their support of the confectionery and beverages company, Twellium Industries Limited.
The affable actress on her social media handle displayed several awards that have been won by McBerry Biscuits at the 5th edition of the 2021 Ghana Manufacturing Awards.
The awards were Confectionery Products Manufacturing Company of the Year bestowed on the McBerry Biscuit brand, which the Mrs McBrown is the brand ambassador.
McBerry is one of Ghana’s leading biscuits brands in the country since its introduction in the last two years.
The factory production has helped Ghana’s economy by increasing exports to the rest of West Africa.
The McBerry biscuits brand has sought to encourage Ghanaian farmers by buying their cash crops, including cashew and milk, which has been blended into freshly baked biscuit products.
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- List of key bondholders resisting Ken Ofori-Atta’s Domestic Debt Exchange
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- Exclusive: IMF and Ghana expected to reach staff-level agreement by Tuesday – Sources
- Exclusive: US Government to approve Ghana’s IMF request at Board level
- Broken down waste truck inconveniences Haatso residents
- Gospel musician Rosey says she gets most love and support from secular artistes
- Parliament approves nomination of 2 judges to Supreme Court
- World Cup 2022: Brazil head coach Tite steps down after quarterfinal exit
- IPR President urges advertisers to be relevant in this austere moment
- NPP MPs were whipped into walking out of Parliament – Rasheed Draman
- Government has collateralised proceeds from ESLA until 2035 – Mahama alleges
- Every no for me was an opportunity to prove a yes- Rocky Dawuni
- Minority advocates capping of Supreme Court judges at 13
- ICPC releases D’banj after arrest over fraud allegations
- NDC Deputy National Youth Organiser aspirant involved in accident
- I spoke to Frank Lampard about Everton transfer – Mohammed Kudus
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: Hookups; the ‘online version’ of prostitution and how it operates in Ghana
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama