The opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) is set to organise the final edition of a press conference less than 24 hours to for the polls to open.
Speakers include Director of the party’s Campaign Operations, Lt Col (Rtd) Gbevlo Lartey and Director of Elections, Elvis Afriyie Ankrah.
The party has, over the past few months, held weekly fora on issues surrounding the electoral process going into the 2020 presidential and parliamentary elections.
Its flagbearer, John Mahama on Sunday officially concluded his campaign tour with a mammoth rally at Ofankor in the Greater Accra Region.
His running mate, Prof Naana Jane Opoku-Agyemang also ended her tour during which she solicited the support of electorates in some regions of the country.
Despite the embargo on campaign activities 24 hours to the D-Day, the NDC is expected to later today throw light on their preparation in a build-up to Monday’s event.
The pre-election brief will also, among others, educate electorates on measures to ensure a smooth process.
The programme will come off at the NDC headquarters in Adabraka.
- Emotional Stephen Appiah tears up talking about son Rodney
- Sam George: Lack of bed and ambulance led to death of a 12-year-old
- Chinese busted for mining at River Pra by military task force
- Abdul Malik Kweku Baako: The delayed disclosure of physical torture on Caleb Kudah
- Freedom of the press does not translate into safety of journalists – Prof. Gadzekpo tells media owners
- Playback: Newsfile discusses alleged assault on Citi FM journalists, Otumfuo joins ‘galamsey’ fight
- Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
- US to deepen bilateral relationship with Ghana as United Airlines recommences flights to KIA
- GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 25
- We have $200m for you to borrow – ECOWAS Bank to governments, businesses
UK troops seize IS weapons in Mali operation
Man loses lower lip during fight with friend over ¢18
Bantama SDA Primary Headmaster shot dead by suspected armed robbers
Israeli PM vows to push on ‘forcefully’ with offensive as airstrikes hit home of Hamas chief
Agbodza cuts sod for ¢1m 8-unit classroom block for Adaklu Senior High School
Livestream: ICGC Sunday service with Mensa Otabil
No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss
Stephen Appiah tells full story of how his son, Rodney joined Olympics
Hong Kong’s Ray Cordeiro, ‘world’s most durable DJ’, retires at 96
I hate to see talent waste away – Kofi Kinaata opens up on investing in football
Andy Murray chooses to miss French Open
Spotify founder Daniel Ek says Arsenal bid has been rejected
Italian Open: Rafael Nadal to play Novak Djokovic in Rome final
GPL: WAFA deepen Legon Cities’ relegation woes
Leicester win FA Cup for the first time after last-gap Chelsea equaliser ruled out