Nestle Ghana Limited has engaged a cross section of consumers in Accra on how to live a healthy eating lifestyle.
The Consumer Forum saw consumers oriented on the various nutritious products from Nestle.
Samantha Wuta-Ofei, the Marketing Services Manager at Nestle Ghana Limited said, “This is our way of rewarding our consumers who’ve been patronizing our products for all these years.”
Meanwhile, Samantha Wuta-Ofei has detailed to Joy Business strategies her outfit has adopted to improving consumer experience amid the coronavirus.
“We like to be close to our consumers because, at the end of the day, we believe we are winning because we listen to our consumers. We will do more of the same.
“We are doing what we’ve always done. Consumers come first. While we are focusing on safety amid Covid-19, we must also be concerned about the food we eat, hence today’s event,” she explained.
The Nestle Ghana Consumer Forum forms part of consumer engagements to not only orient consumers on new Nestle products but also expose them to ways of eating healthy.
Nestlé Ghana Limited has supported various institutions and communities in Ghana, in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, through several donations valued at a total of ¢2.4 million.
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- Ekow Blankson’s last video goes viral on social media
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to go broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- Government increases cocoa price by 21% to ¢800 a bag
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- UTAG, 3 university labour unions to strike on October 13
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face
- ‘Galamsey’ poses an existential threat to our future – Akufo-Addo
- Zambia ex-Health Minister charged with $17m in corruption scandal
- Miss Rwanda organiser to be jailed 16 years for sexually abusing contestants
- E-Levy is slowing government’s digital agenda – Telecoms Chamber warns
- Burkina Faso’s coup leader assumes presidency
- Arrest all 3 men – Sonnie Badu tells police after man flogging toddler goes viral
- BoG partners key players in financial sector to address challenges
- Black Stars drop to 61st in latest FIFA/Coca-Cola World rankings
- We’re hopeful of securing IMF programme before end of 2022 – Ofori-Atta
- Mexico mayor assassinated in town hall massacre
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Only real action will help us win galamsey fight, not words – Concerned Small Scale Miners Association
- Solidarity among Muslims healthy for Ghana’s growth – Akufo-Addo ￼
- Free movement across ECOWAS sub-region must be embraced – Afenyo-Markin
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Government must address poverty, rising inequalities – Ghana Catholic Bishops’ Conference