The #SaveThemNow campaign spearheaded by First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group to save mothers and newborn babies at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital continues to receive support from individuals and companies.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo
The campaign has targeted to raise GHS10 million for the construction of a new Mother and Baby Care Unit at the hospital to ease congestion and halt avoidable maternal and infant deaths.
Provisional estimate at the Thursday fundraising event held at the behest of the wife of President Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group shows the amount of GHS7.7 million had been raised so far.
You can help complete the project by donating in cash and in kind through the following account numbers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister's 'completed recreational park' at Oda
- 1998 year group of APASS refurbishes school dining hall
- Photo of the week: The Bawumia reminder
- Protest erupts over terrible Hohoe roads
- Public universities deliberately crippling private ones - Prof. Adow Obeng
- Unilever launches livelihood empowerment project for women in Upper West
- Demo in Nsuta after truck driver kills teenager
- Joy News' presenters help free 'arrested' RTI coalition member
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched
- Kweku Adoboli welcomed home with 'family party'
- Couple who can’t smile because of rare condition fall in love after meeting online
- 35% tax on 10k income earners scrapped