The #SaveThemNow campaign spearheaded by First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group to save mothers and newborn babies at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital continues to receive support from individuals and companies.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo
The campaign has targeted to raise GHS10 million for the construction of a new Mother and Baby Care Unit at the hospital to ease congestion and halt avoidable maternal and infant deaths.
Provisional estimate at the Thursday fundraising event held at the behest of the wife of President Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group shows the amount of GHS7.7 million had been raised so far.
You can help complete the project by donating in cash and in kind through the following account numbers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ahmed started receiving death threats after photos were published – Family reveals
- Minister launches e-learning platform for students
- Taxi driver found dead with missing genitals
- Yendi curfew reviewed
- UN expresses "strong condemnation" of Ahmed’s killing
- AIBF announces 2018 Literary Awards winners
- Yendi: One dead, 2 picked for disrupting rites to enskin new Ya-Na
- 'World's cutest dog' dies from 'heartbreak'
- NPP MP mounts defence for embattled colleague over killed undercover investigator
- 108 police personnel diagnosed with mental illness
- NAM1 will be in Ghana upon final determination of Dubai case – Police, EOCO
- Congressman proposes travel ban on Ken Agyapong over Anas' partner killing
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam