The #SaveThemNow campaign spearheaded by First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group to save mothers and newborn babies at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital continues to receive support from individuals and companies.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo
The campaign has targeted to raise GHS10 million for the construction of a new Mother and Baby Care Unit at the hospital to ease congestion and halt avoidable maternal and infant deaths.
Provisional estimate at the Thursday fundraising event held at the behest of the wife of President Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group shows the amount of GHS7.7 million had been raised so far.
You can help complete the project by donating in cash and in kind through the following account numbers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations