The #SaveThemNow campaign spearheaded by First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group to save mothers and newborn babies at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital continues to receive support from individuals and companies.
First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo
The campaign has targeted to raise GHS10 million for the construction of a new Mother and Baby Care Unit at the hospital to ease congestion and halt avoidable maternal and infant deaths.
Provisional estimate at the Thursday fundraising event held at the behest of the wife of President Akufo-Addo and The Multimedia Group shows the amount of GHS7.7 million had been raised so far.
You can help complete the project by donating in cash and in kind through the following account numbers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- One-year-old stolen at Takoradi market, police on manhunt
- Police to deploy officers to new regions
- Cabinet approves ¢1b for road signs, traffic lights
- Kintampo accident: 35 persons burnt beyond recognition given mass burial
- 2019 Life Walk: ICGC donates ¢200K to Mental Health Authority
- Era of serving without promotion is over - Akufo-Addo tells police
- 'You are our most distinguished alumnus' - Buckingham University VC tells Bawumia
- Ancient Rome's sinful city at the bottom of the sea
- 7 Illegal Chinese miners arrested by ministerial committee
- No conspiracy in law school exams – Akufo-Addo
- Four remanded over kidnapping hairdresser
- Swedru municipal guard in assault case arrested
- Eugene Arhin recognised among 'Most Influential People of African Descent'
- Unemployed man remanded over robbery
- Absence of policy framework on road safety to blame for carnage - Lawyer