The student-computer ration at Prempeh College is set to improve significantly with the donation and subsequent installation of 72 new gadgets.
It comes on the back of refurbishment of the school’s Information and Communication Technology laboratory by some old students.
The initiative was undertaken by the 1991-1993 year groups of the college as part of their respective anniversaries.
Work involves re-roofing, installation of air conditioners and provision of furniture and improved lighting system.
Group President, Edwin Afari, says members were prompted by the acute shortage of computer at the facility.
Meanwhile, a telecom company, Tigo Airtel, is providing internet connectivity to the school's ICT laboratory free of charge.
It is in fulfilment of a promise to Prempeh College for winning the National Science and Maths Quiz earlier this year.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The Royal Express luxury train is the best way to see Japan
- Reverse Pinocchio – Researchers find that your nose shrinks when you lie
- Today's front pages
- Assistant headmaster of KUHIS suspended over sodomy allegations
- The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019 now open
- Students Loan Trust Fund apologises for delay in disbursement
- ‘Sack Ursula’: MP urges after ‘rude’ letter to BoG Secretary
- Political leaders should live up to their trusts - Peace Council Chair
- Journalist in ¢5m blackmail of ECG MD
- LECIAD sends off Prof. Mensa-Bonsu in style
- TUC pushes for utility tariff reduction
- 20,000 pieces of wax prints impounded for tax evasion
- GES worried over lack of attention for Physical Education
- Contempt of court looms over construction of Madina-Adentan footbridges
- Man’s presumed brain tumor miraculously disappears a day before surgery