Former National Democratic Congress (NDC) Member of Parliament (MP) for Affram Plains North, Emmanuel Aboagye Didieye has died.
The tragic incident happened last night, NDC Eastern Regional Secretary Oliver Kevor confirmed to Joy News Sunday.
Mr Didieye was reportedly on admission at the Trust Hospital in Accra after he fell into a coma some two weeks ago.
The 41-year-old had been in court challenging his defeat to former deputy Coordinator for the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneur Development Agency (GYEEDA) in the NDC 2015 parliamentary primary.
"He will be remembered for being a champion of accountability in Parliament," an NPP MP said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ministers’ discretion rights undermine corruption fight’
- Eight ways to save water
- South Dayi MP pushes for highway rest stop, cultural village at Peki
- Kintampo-Techiman road crash: 53 survived Friday fatality - Police
- Climate Week: Youth Groups across Africa march to demand immediate action
- 2 Dismissed Fire Service officers reinstated
- Nigeria, a sleeping tourism giant that needs awakening
- Anas frustrated by Police apathy in Hussein-Suale's murder probe
- Police request Parliament to release Ken Agyapong over assault complaint
- City guard brutally assaults young man in viral video
- Sex worker shocks Twitter with airplane toilet licking selfie video
- Updated: 55 killed in gory Kintampo-Techiman road crash
- Climate Week: Farmer-based CSOs march to promote agroecology
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Over 1,000 students take part in WAEC workshop on exam malpractices