Former National Democratic Congress (NDC) Member of Parliament (MP) for Affram Plains North, Emmanuel Aboagye Didieye has died.
The tragic incident happened last night, NDC Eastern Regional Secretary Oliver Kevor confirmed to Joy News Sunday.
Mr Didieye was reportedly on admission at the Trust Hospital in Accra after he fell into a coma some two weeks ago.
The 41-year-old had been in court challenging his defeat to former deputy Coordinator for the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneur Development Agency (GYEEDA) in the NDC 2015 parliamentary primary.
"He will be remembered for being a champion of accountability in Parliament," an NPP MP said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NAM1 will be in Ghana upon final determination of Dubai case – Police, EOCO
- Congressman proposes travel ban on Ken Agyapong over Anas' partner killing
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam
- Yo-Naa Abubakari Mahama is new Ya Naa-elect
- It's time to nip creeping Fake News challenge in the bud – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ahmed murder an attack on press freedom – US Embassy
- OneGhana Movement wants Kennedy Agyapong prosecuted
- 120 Ghanaian police officers heading to Somalia
- GPHA offers ¢50,000 bounty for killers of PR Manager
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist