Former National Democratic Congress (NDC) Member of Parliament (MP) for Affram Plains North, Emmanuel Aboagye Didieye has died.
The tragic incident happened last night, NDC Eastern Regional Secretary Oliver Kevor confirmed to Joy News Sunday.
Mr Didieye was reportedly on admission at the Trust Hospital in Accra after he fell into a coma some two weeks ago.
The 41-year-old had been in court challenging his defeat to former deputy Coordinator for the Ghana Youth Employment and Entrepreneur Development Agency (GYEEDA) in the NDC 2015 parliamentary primary.
"He will be remembered for being a champion of accountability in Parliament," an NPP MP said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Tourism Ministry bags $40m World Bank loan
- 3 hospitalised after Kumasi gas explosion
- Bimbilla: Security moves to block celebration of Damba festival
- 5 Cape Coast SHSs trained by US chapter of Adisadel Old Boys
- Haunted mirror 'possessed by the ghost of the Titanic captain' up for auction
- Woman who called herself a vampire gets jail time for attacking man she thought was a werewolf
- This hotel room is smaller than a parking space
- 'Police yet to receive directive to interdict 21 officers'
- Solar-Powered Irrigation: A Boost for Farming Productivity
- Today's front pages
- Publish report on Manso-Nkwanta killings – MP demands
- Nutifafa Kuenyehia's address at 2018 School of Humanities congregation
- Manso Nkwata killing: MP calls for prosecution of “murderers” in uniform
- Number of Ghanaians studying in U.S. increases - Study
- Ghanaian named in BBC list of 100 most influential women