Strategic Communications Africa Limited last Saturday, December 2, 2017, held its annual thanksgiving event dubbed ‘Praise Jam 2015’ at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC).
Themed “Ceaseless Praise”, the event brought together Stratcomm Africa stakeholders, including staff, clients, suppliers, media and general public, to offer praises to the Almighty for His goodness throughout the year.
The venue was packed to capacity with guests who enjoyed inspiring performances from the finest gospel musicians in Ghana.
It featured top and seasoned gospel artistes like Daughters of Glorious Jesus, KODA, E-Rock, Impact Project, Jeshrun Okyere, Yaw Sarpong, Opiesie Esther and others.
The anchor scripture for this year’s theme is “And my tongue shall declare your righteousness and your praise all day long”-Psalm 35:28.
It was a day of unforgettable performance when the evergreen Daughters of Glorious Jesus mounted the stage and thrilled the audience with various hit songs.
They set the venue on fire when the audience sang along their popular songs like ‘Beberee’, ‘Mebo Wo Din Daa’, Yesu Mo to the glory of God.
Yaw Sarpong and KODA charmed the audience, as usual, with their creative stagecraft and got the entire audience singing along.
In a brief message, Ms. Esther Cobbah, Chief Executive Officer of Stratcomm Africa, said the annual event is to win souls for Christ.
“Through Praise Jam, Stratcomm Africa staff explore their God-given talents to communicate Jesus Christ and the salvation He brings to the world,” she stated.
The Stratcomm Africa boss encouraged Ghanaians to “praise God in all situations and see God perform wonders on their behalf.”
Ms. Esther Cobbah thanked the sponsors for their support and encouraged them to keep investing in Kingdom business.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Unilever launches livelihood empowerment project for women in Upper West
- Fire and fury at Nsuta after truck kills teenager
- Joy News' presenters help free 'arrested' RTI coalition member
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched
- Kweku Adoboli welcomed home with 'family party'
- Couple who can’t smile because of rare condition fall in love after meeting online
- 35% tax on 10k income earners scrapped
- Private sector jobs hits 208,620 in 2018
- Gov't to provide seed money for National Cathedral - Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: 50-yr 'dead' rail sector will be alive next year - Finance Minister
- Education Ministry promises major facelift for technical universities
- STAR-Ghana Foundation launched to promote active citizenship
- One Stop Center an advantage for abused children - World Future Council
- Update: The Finder editor released
- Juaben Traditional Council hands over 2 flats to police