Passengers on a Philippines commuter train were filmed outsmarting the train car's leaky roof by using umbrellas to deflect the rain.
The video, recorded this week aboard a commuter train in Manila, shows a row of passengers sitting in seats and holding umbrellas on their laps.
The train passes into an open area, where heavy rains fall on the leaky roof and splash down onto the passengers' umbrellas.
The area has been experiencing multiple bouts of heavy rains since the Philippines' rainy season officially began in early June.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists
- Left to rot: $2m Hyundai Gallopers sold for $276k
- Anti-GMO groups to call foreign witnesses in GMO court case
- Adjaye refutes architects’ allegation - Says firm is doing legitimate business
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse