Passengers on a Philippines commuter train were filmed outsmarting the train car's leaky roof by using umbrellas to deflect the rain.
The video, recorded this week aboard a commuter train in Manila, shows a row of passengers sitting in seats and holding umbrellas on their laps.
The train passes into an open area, where heavy rains fall on the leaky roof and splash down onto the passengers' umbrellas.
The area has been experiencing multiple bouts of heavy rains since the Philippines' rainy season officially began in early June.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Veep accident: Injured security personnel, passengers discharged
- Nyantakyi and another freed by court
- 233 communities to benefit from grid expansion in Ashanti Region
- Meteorological Agency gets 10 automatic weather stations
- 'Tinder for cows' matches livestock in the mood for love
- Establish counselling departments in schools – GNACC
- Spousal violence is a crime report all cases – CHRAJ
- Vice President involved in accident, one dead
- Photos: Hungary opens consulate in Kumasi
- GNPC CEO, Board Chair in turf war over Procurement Manager hiring
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself