Human Resource Shared Services Manager with the Multimedia Group, Raymond N.D. Larbie, has been recognised for his profound, insightful and timely responses to human resource issues.
Mr. Larbie received the recognition when Mrs Dora Siaw-Lartey-led executives of the Accra Chapter of the Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners (IHRMP), Ghana, handed over their leadership to a new crop of executives led by Mr. Emmanuel Korsah.
Aside from the recognition, Mr Larbie also received the mantle as the Accra Chapter’s Vice President alongside Purity Bosson, Secretary; PaulArmah Ayertey, Organising Secretary and Zachariah Adomako, Treasurer.
The five-member Executives who were elected and sworn in November, are to serve for two years.
The Accra Chapter also seized the opportunity of the handing-over ceremony to acknowledge four (4) of its members.
The four awardees who were presented with certificates were Dora Siaw-Lartey and Dorothy Asare who were given an award in recognition of their profound, insightful and timely responses to Human Resource Management work-related issues that confront members of the Chapter.
Divine E.K. Amegashie was also recognised for his dedication and consistency in providing daily devotional messages to members of the Chapter for three years.
One of the awardees Divine E.K. Amegashie happily displays his certificate of recognition.
The handing-over ceremony was climaxed with a fun-filled end-of-year get-together as members took to the floor to unwind by dancing to specially selected tunes of music.
The new Executives of the Accra Chapter of IHRMP, Ghana represented here by Mr. Paul Armah – Organizing Secretary (left), Mr. Emmanuel Korsah – President (Middle) and Mr. Raymond N.D. Larbie – Vice President (right).
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach
- 53 soldiers sue Menzgold over GH¢2.5m locked up investment
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Anas' key partner shot dead
- PHOTOS+VIDEO: Huge fire destroys Odawna Market
- PTA Council laments use of 'inexperienced' NABCo teachers for SHS