The Chief Executive Officer of the Volta River Authority (VRA), Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa has applauded the staff, stakeholders and the general public for their support and cooperation during the year.
Mr Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa revealed in his Christmas message that the VRA looks forward to add value, increase partnership and collaboration with customers in 2019.
He said, "The VRA looks forward to further collaboration and partnerships in the coming year, as we add value to every Ghanaian life."
The CEO of VRA called on the general public to apply safety measures in the consumption of energy on daily basis, during this holiday season.
"We take this opportunity to advise the public to be safety conscious and energy wise during this holiday season and also at all times."
VRA was adjudged the Best Energy Company of the year – while the CEO, Mr Emmanuel Antwi-Darkwa won the Best Energy personality of the year, at the 2018 Ghana Energy Awards ceremony which was held in Accra.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations
- Black & Abroad founders encourage African Americans to visit their ancestral continent