The Chief Executive Officer of the Volta River Authority (VRA), Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa has applauded the staff, stakeholders and the general public for their support and cooperation during the year.
Mr Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa revealed in his Christmas message that the VRA looks forward to add value, increase partnership and collaboration with customers in 2019.
He said, "The VRA looks forward to further collaboration and partnerships in the coming year, as we add value to every Ghanaian life."
The CEO of VRA called on the general public to apply safety measures in the consumption of energy on daily basis, during this holiday season.
"We take this opportunity to advise the public to be safety conscious and energy wise during this holiday season and also at all times."
VRA was adjudged the Best Energy Company of the year – while the CEO, Mr Emmanuel Antwi-Darkwa won the Best Energy personality of the year, at the 2018 Ghana Energy Awards ceremony which was held in Accra.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Anas' key partner shot dead
- PHOTOS+VIDEO: Huge fire destroys Odawna Market
- PTA Council laments use of 'inexperienced' NABCo teachers for SHS
- Man secretly marries 3 women, gets them apartments in the same neighborhood
- Mystery of Easter Island's statues finally solved
- Raging fire consumes Nkrumah Circle market
- Political vigilantism: There will be an explosion in 2020 if... - Kofi Boakye
- Mahama-gay activist photo endorsed LGBT rights - NPP equalise over Menzgold
- UNHCR: Sustainably Supporting Refugees in Ghana
- 3 arrested for murdering 14-yr-old for ritual purposes
- Estate manager denies killer of GPHA manager came through gate
- Bosomtwe collapsed bridge hampering economic activities
- Infographic: How Menzgold crumbled to pieces
- Michel Camp explosions: Military will not relocate
- Gov’t advocates for more Forestry Commission resources