The Chief Executive Officer of the Volta River Authority (VRA), Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa has applauded the staff, stakeholders and the general public for their support and cooperation during the year.
Mr Emmanuel Antwi Darkwa revealed in his Christmas message that the VRA looks forward to add value, increase partnership and collaboration with customers in 2019.
He said, "The VRA looks forward to further collaboration and partnerships in the coming year, as we add value to every Ghanaian life."
The CEO of VRA called on the general public to apply safety measures in the consumption of energy on daily basis, during this holiday season.
"We take this opportunity to advise the public to be safety conscious and energy wise during this holiday season and also at all times."
VRA was adjudged the Best Energy Company of the year – while the CEO, Mr Emmanuel Antwi-Darkwa won the Best Energy personality of the year, at the 2018 Ghana Energy Awards ceremony which was held in Accra.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Swedru Municipal guard, others in assault video remanded
- Twifo Herman: 21 Persons critically injured after heavy downpour
- Adaklu SHS debuts at NSMQ as Abutia SHTS scores -3
- 200 students displaced in Tamale as St. Charles SHS dormitory catches fire
- Akufo-Addo to host state banquet in honour of Asantehene
- Official collusion: Nigerians, Ivorian, others get Ghana birth certs cheaply
- KNUST Lecturer receives L'Oréal-UNESCO award
- Biheco shrugs off MAKSTEC, KRASTEC, in NSMQ qualifiers
- Basic schools in Agona West Municipality observe clean up day
- Black Stars vs Harambees: 15 photos you missed from the Afcon qualifier
- Awake Purified Drinking Water rescues Okwampa, Ayensuako residents from water crisis
- 'If we become an authority, we'll bite' - Road Safety Commission boss
- GRIDCo’s transmission tower in Tema hacked down
- Today's newspaper headlines: Monday, March 25, 2019
- World Water Day: How Nestlé increases access to safe water in Central, West Africa