The policeman whose assault of a nursing mother in a banking hall has gone viral, Friday, has been arrested, Myjoyonline.com has learnt.
Frederick Amanor Skalla, is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.
In a video that has gone viral on social media, Skalla, was seen virtually punching and slapping a nursing mother in a banking hall.
Reports suggest the woman, who is yet to be identified, had gone to the Midland Savings and Loans to withdraw an amount of money.
She, however, reported a little late after banking hours and was asked to leave. The woman who was clutching to her baby is reported to have pleaded with the bank officials to allow her cash her money.
For daring to appeal, Frederick Amanor Skalla, was asked to send her out of the banking hall and he did that in Rambo-style.
Starting with an umbrella, the policeman hit the woman and her baby several times in the head before he started slapping and punching her.
Not even the tears of the weeping child will stop the policeman from continuing with his assault. He pummeled the lady and threw him out of the banking hall.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Gov't announces plans to avert perennial Bagre Dam spillage
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6
- SONA 2019: 62nd Independence Day celebrations to be held in Tamale
- SONA 2019: I'm mindful of next generation not next election – Akufo-Addo
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads
- GIJ poised to lead media research in Ghana
- Vegan bride-to-be bans meat eaters from her wedding
- Where is hot in February? The 10 best holiday destinations
- Adopt latest Agric technology to combat climate change - Legacy Crop Centre CEO
- Reject party militia of all forms - Assemblies of God's rallying call
- Retraction and apology – use of wrong image