The viral video of the brutish use of force by a police officer on a nursing mother who had gone to the Shiashie branch of Midland Savings and Loans in Accra to collect her savings has gotten Ghana talking.
Frederick Amanor Skalla is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.
In a video which has gone viral on social media, Skalla was seen punching and slapping a nursing mother in a banking hall.
This was the subject matter on Joy FM's GhanaConnect, a program that engages ordinary Ghanaians on topical issues of the week.
Watch the video below of the discussion:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghana not prepared for looming earthquake – Geological service
- Part of Kumasi City Mall ceiling collapses
- Gold-obsessed man wears 13kg of the metal wherever he goes
- A 1,000-year-old road lost to time
- MPs advocate for revival of Maths, Science and Technology scholarship
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Notorious robbery kingpins jailed 176 years
- Cocoa Nti fertilizer certified – Scientist tells court
- Give Me Hope Foundation gears up for its Needy Child Outreach programme
- Hanna Tetteh gets new UN post, heads UN Office at AU
- Curfew imposed at Bole over deadly chieftaincy clashes
- SSGL is Environmental, Sanitation Services Company of the Year
- 42 minors rescued from slavery on Volta Lake
- Trust God, build well - Minister advises potential victims of earth tremors
- Police open probe into sexual assault of British girls, teacher at gunpoint