The viral video of the brutish use of force by a police officer on a nursing mother who had gone to the Shiashie branch of Midland Savings and Loans in Accra to collect her savings has gotten Ghana talking.
Frederick Amanor Skalla is currently at the Police Headquarters awaiting possible prosecution for indecent assault.
In a video which has gone viral on social media, Skalla was seen punching and slapping a nursing mother in a banking hall.
This was the subject matter on Joy FM's GhanaConnect, a program that engages ordinary Ghanaians on topical issues of the week.
Watch the video below of the discussion:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6
- SONA 2019: 62nd Independence Day celebrations to be held in Tamale
- SONA 2019: I'm mindful of next generation not next election – Akufo-Addo
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads
- GIJ poised to lead media research in Ghana
- Vegan bride-to-be bans meat eaters from her wedding
- Where is hot in February? The 10 best holiday destinations
- Adopt latest Agric technology to combat climate change - Legacy Crop Centre CEO
- Reject party militia of all forms - Assemblies of God's rallying call
- Retraction and apology – use of wrong image
- 8 more persons declared wanted over fatal NDC office shooting