You will make many faces if you had to face for two hours, the Appointments Committee of Parliament.
Nominee for deputy Special Prosecutor Cynthia Naa Korshie Lamptey was vetted by the 15-member committee last week in Parliament.
The mood at the vetting swang from the serious and the jovial as the nominee, a former Director of Pulbic Prosecutions, cruised through questions and queries.
Myjoyonline.com's photojournalist David Andoh was there to capture them all.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- NAM1 reportedly directs gov’t to supervise sale of his assets
- Kidnapped girls: Police criticised for poor handling of case
- Gov't allocates GH¢800m extra to support police
- Manual for School Management Committees in the offing
- Women twerk atop moving vehicle on highway
- 6 of the world’s best wildlife’s experiences
- National Biosafety Authority allays fears of parliament over 'illegal GMOs'
- Kidnapped girls: Police ‘give up’ on suspect as ‘he has refused to talk’
- Accra to have area-wide traffic signal control centre by June
- A Rocha Ghana to open first Atewa Forest exhibition
- Gov't to launch new national tolling policy
- Woman takes clothes off in front of bank manager in attempt to secure a loan
- Video/Photos: This alleged ‘mad man’ torched 5 vehicles at mechanic shop
- HR Focus holds career clinic