CEO of the McDan Group of Companies, Dr Daniel McKorley, has called on Ghanaians to collaborate with Government in the implementation of the Free SHS policy.
McDan, as he is popularly known, said: “if America and Europe are educating their people for free, what business have we to play politics with free SHS?”
Dr McKorley urged Ghanaians to be optimistic in their approach to the implementation of the free SHS programme.
Dr McKorley made the comments when he spoke to a section of the media at the recent CIMG Awards where he was crowned Marketing Man of the Year. 2017.
He said Ghanaians must rally behind President Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and his government in the implementation of the free SHS policy.
“If you don’t start from somewhere, how can you know the challenges?” he quizzed.
He commended the Ministry of Education and the Ghana Education Service for outlining strategies for coping with the challenges facing the free SHS implementation.
He, however, challenged parents not to hide behind the free SHS to shirk their commitments towards their children’s education.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Veep accident: Injured security personnel, passengers discharged
- Nyantakyi and another freed by court
- 233 communities to benefit from grid expansion in Ashanti Region
- Meteorological Agency gets 10 automatic weather stations
- 'Tinder for cows' matches livestock in the mood for love
- Establish counselling departments in schools – GNACC
- Spousal violence is a crime report all cases – CHRAJ
- Vice President involved in accident, one dead
- Photos: Hungary opens consulate in Kumasi
- GNPC CEO, Board Chair in turf war over Procurement Manager hiring
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself