Below are selected pictures from events covered by Myjoyonline photojournalists in the course of the week.
Western North Region gets 8 vehicles from President Akufo-Addo
President Akufo -Addo presents cars to the Western North Regional Coordinating Council.
Western North Region chiefs welcome president Akufo-Addo
Ghana Immigration Service opens Anti Fraud Document training centre
Deputy Interior Minister, Henry Quartey, (left) and the German Ambassador to Ghana H.E. Christoph Retzlaff jointly unveil the plaque while Controller-General of Ghana Immigration Service, Kwame Asua Takyi looks on.
Controller-General of Ghana Immigration Service, Kwame Asua Takyi delivers his address
Senior officers and invited guests pose for the camera.
Deputy Interior Minister, Henry Quartey, (left) thanks the German Ambassador to Ghana H.E. Christoph Retzlaff after the inauguration.
MTN Ghana holds annual Editorial Forum
CEO of MTN Ghana, Mr. Selorm Adadevoh delivers his welcome address
CEO of MTN Ghana, Mr. Selorm Adadevoh, (right ) shakes hands with Mr Ken Ashigbe, CEO of the Ghana Telecoms Chamber with them is President of the Ghana Journalists Association, Roland Affail Monney
Mr. Selorm Adadevoh, ( middle), Chairman of the National Media Commission, Yaw Boadu Ayeboafoh, (right) and other officials.
Some staff of MTN Ghana pose for the camera.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations
- Black & Abroad founders encourage African Americans to visit their ancestral continent