Today, I have a very strong Opinion. But I will still need your help.
We, as a people, have chosen this path of governance called democracy. Multi-party, to be specific.
However, governments have not been able to perform to our satisfaction, yet, we hang in there. My beef today, however, is not with government.
Please help me answer these questions. What are we getting from the opposition? What is the benefit of the opposition to us in this dispensation? Can a party only help when it is in power?
Folks, I have my opinion on this and I am sure many of you do too. Let's meet at 7PM our usual time on Joy 99.7 Fm
My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I demand more from the opposition parties.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals
- Short Commission’s day one sitting has given hope – Aning
- Akufo-Addo’s Lancing College recruits Ghanaian students
- New board of ECOWAS Brown Card scheme promises improved service
- Meet Maxwell: 23-year-od successful mango farmer