Samsung has released a new Tinder-like dating app with one unique twist -- the pictures show the insides of the user's refrigerator.
The Refrigerdating app for the Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator, a $4,000 smart fridge with a touchscreen on the door, allows singles to learn about potential mates based on what they keep inside the appliance.
"Simply upload an image and let the world know what kind of person you are," the app's website states. "Refrigerdating will then hook you up with a variation of fridges, of different tastes, to pick and choose from."
The site offers some tips for users looking to use food as the pathway to someone's heart.
"Don't narrow it down to fridges looking just like yours," the company suggests. "Remember it's the unexpected mixes that makes the three star restaurants."
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Asafo Market on fire again
- The death of Christ is not a myth but a fact – Mensa Otabil
- Ghanaians hail National Chief Imam for joining Easter Service
- Decomposing body of former High Court judge retrieved from residence
- Otumfuo@20: Ya-Na Mahama's arrival blocks Manhyia traffic
- Photos: Thrilling Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen rounds to a close with thousands in attendance
- Ghanaian scholar appointed 15th President of Millersville University
- Chinese people keep trying to throw metal coins into airplane engines for good luck
- 'Year of return': Hundreds of African-Americans resettle in Ghana
- Ghana Writers’ Conference 2019 opens in December
- In Pictures: Climax of majestic Otumfuo@20 anniversary
- Otumfuo@20: Colourful Asante culture on display as firing of musketry greet patrons
- 2019 Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen underway
- JoyNews gets result: Maternity centre near completion at Mangotideke
- In pictures: Second inferno wreak havoc at Kumasi market