Samsung has released a new Tinder-like dating app with one unique twist -- the pictures show the insides of the user's refrigerator.
The Refrigerdating app for the Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator, a $4,000 smart fridge with a touchscreen on the door, allows singles to learn about potential mates based on what they keep inside the appliance.
"Simply upload an image and let the world know what kind of person you are," the app's website states. "Refrigerdating will then hook you up with a variation of fridges, of different tastes, to pick and choose from."
The site offers some tips for users looking to use food as the pathway to someone's heart.
"Don't narrow it down to fridges looking just like yours," the company suggests. "Remember it's the unexpected mixes that makes the three star restaurants."
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals
- Short Commission’s day one sitting has given hope – Aning
- Akufo-Addo’s Lancing College recruits Ghanaian students
- New board of ECOWAS Brown Card scheme promises improved service
- Meet Maxwell: 23-year-od successful mango farmer